(Updated 24th May, 2018)
• Responsible data handling
• Purpose of data processing
• Conservation period of data
• Legitimacy of data processing
• Data transmission
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Collection of your data
Who is responsible for handling your data?
Business Name: DIPUNTOCOM, S.L.
Commercial Name: Dicom Events
Fiscal Identification Number: B-61806485
Adresses: CALLE LAGASCA, 7 – 1º IZ. – 28001 MADRID (Madrid)
CALLE SÉNECA, 11 – BAJOS – 08006 BARCELONA (Barcelona)
Telephone: +34 933 637 711
What is the purpose of data processing?
In DIPUNTOCOM, S.L. we deal with contact information for the following purposes, based on the reasons for providing it:
1. Management of data provided directly by the client, as a private client or representative of a company, to inform them of our products and services, respond to enquiries and provide follow up.
2. Manage data provided by the client when contracting our services, at an organizational level for accounting, fiscal and administration purposes, in order to inform about our services, events and news related to our professional activity that might be of interest.
3. Manage data provided by the USER for participation in different events we organise, which the client has authorised, and to provide information about other activities or events that we might organise in relation to projects or services of Grupo O that might be of interest.
4. Send our Newsletters, if the client has subscribed to them, using the data provided.
5. Create a USER PROFILE, when appropriate, to offer our products and services.
How long do we keep your data?
• The data used to manage the relationship with the client, billing and payment of services will be conserved for the duration of the contract. Once this relationship has been finalized, when appropriate, the data can be conserved for the period required by law and until the prescribed eventualitities derived from the contract.
• The data regarding publication of comments about our services and the publicity of products and services referred to will be kept during their validity, except in case the client wishes to eliminate them at any moment.
• The data for participation in events and activities will be conserved during the time necessary for the prescribed purposes, except when their use is opposed or cancelled previously.
• The data used to send Newsletters will be conserved indefinitely, or until such time as requested otherwise.
• The data for commercial communication and creation of profiles for our products and services will be conserved indefinitely, or until such time as requested otherwise.
What is the legitimacy of our data handling?
• The legal base for handling your data for purposes 1 and 3 is the corresponding execution of the service provision contract.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on legitimate client interest consistent with offering other products and services that our clients might wish to contract and thereby obtain their loyalty. Said legitimate client interest is recognised by the applicable law (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the use of personal data for direct marketing within this legal framework.
Notwithstanding, we remind you that you have the right to oppose the use of your data by any of the prescribed methods in this policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to users is their given consent, which can be revoked at any time. The revocation of this consent will not affect the execution of the contract, and the data handling for this purpose beforehand does not lose legality for the fact that consent has been revoked.
Who will receive your data?
• To the companies of the Grupo O to which DIPUNTOCOM, S.L. belongs, which can be consulted in www.dicomevents.com, with the purpose of centralizing our activities and fulfillment of internal administraion, including the handling of personal client data. In this way, if consent has been given, we can pass your data to our group in order to send commercial communication that might be of interest, according to your client profile.
• Financial entities through which payment and billing are managed.
• The appropriate Public Administration in anticipated cases according to law and the purposes defined.
Data transfers to other countries?
• Mailchimp is an application from the ROCKET Science Group LLC, doing business as a State of Georgia limited liability company fom Atlanta, Georgia. Mailchimp is certified in the EU-US Privacy Shield. Commision decision (EU) 2016/1250 on July 12th, 2016.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
• Everyone has the right to receive confirmation whether DIPUNTOCOM, S.L. is handling data that concerns them, or not.
• Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of incorrect data, or deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes when collected.
• Under certain circumstances, interested persons can request the limitation of the handling of their data or portability, and in this case data will only be conserved for the pursuit or defence of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for motives related to your particular situation, interested persons can oppose the handling of their data. In this case, DIPUNTOCOM, S.L. will cease to handle your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the possible pursuit or defence of claims.
You can exercise your rights in the following ways:
– By email, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
-In the indicated email address, we will provide you with the corresponding documents to fill in to exercise your rights.
• If consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your given consent at any moment, without this affecting your previous entitlement.
• If you feel your rights have been violated in reference to your personal data, especially when you have not been satisfied by excercising your rights, you can present a claim to the Data Protection Controlling Authority through their website at: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your personal data?
• The personal data that we handle in DIPUNTOCOM, S.L. comes from interested persons or their legal representatives.
• We remind you that you should not provide details of a third party, except when you have their authorisation and informed them previously.
• We do not handle specific categories of personal data (Data that may reveal ethnic or racial origen, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, sindicate membership, genetic data, biometric data that could unequivocally identify a physical person, health information, data related to the sex life or sexual orientation of a physical person)
Las opciones de cookie en este sitio web están configuradas para "permitir cookies" para ofrecerte una mejor experiéncia de navegación. Si sigues utilizando este sitio web sin cambiar tus opciones o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás consintiendo las cookies de este sitio.